$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Replacement Teflon tubing liner for Nokon derailleur and brake systems, 5 meter (16 feet)
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
$0.10 - $0.20
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
$0.25 - $21.99
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are rubber adapters that fit over hydraulic brake lines so that the lines will fit into various open-type frame cable-housing stops and stay securely in place. You get a pack of 50.
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Jagwire's Silicone Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. They provide a soft bumper between the housing sections and the frame to protect your bike's fine finish. And they also help prevent the rattles from the housing sections striking the frame while riding.
Jagwire's 5mm Anchor Bolt fits certain models and types of brakes and is used to secure the cable in place after adjusting it. It is made of plated metal for strength and durability. You get a pack of 25.
$44.99 - $49.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
$4.99 - $19.99
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
$21.99 - $25.99
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
$0.25 - $36.00
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
$3.00 - $3.99
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Upgrade the performance of your mountain or town brakes with this incredibly smooth and reliable cable. - Upgrade the performance of your brakes with this smooth and reliable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with most non-hydraulic mountain bike and city brake systems - Low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
Improve the performance of your shifting with fresh cable and housing. - Entry-level cable and housing set is great for servicing heritage bikes on a budget - Galvanized cable is corrosion resistant and comes pre-stretched - Includes one 1900mm cable and 1750mm of outer housing
Page 1 of 2 Next page