Boone 7 Disc is our lightest, fastest cyclocross bike. It charges over barriers, through mud and sand pits, and can handle a heavy dose of beer spray from its top spot on the podium. This is our highest-end cyclocross build, with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping power, and a race-ready 1x11 drivetrain.
It's right for you if...
You live your life in 60-minute intervals, and know crisp autumn air means #CrossIsHere. You love Belgian beer, wake up at ungodly hours to livestream World Cup cyclocross races, and want the best cyclocross bike available—the same one ridden by the pros of the Telenet-Fidea Lions.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a 1x11 SRAM Force CX 1 drivetrain, flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, and a Bontrager IsoCore carbon handlebar. Plus, lightweight Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc TLR wheels that easily convert to tubeless so you can run a lower tire pressure without fear of flats.
The final word
In a race that lasts an hour or less, you don't have time for things to go wrong. You get a lot with our top-of-the-line cyclocross bike— a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame, cross-specific design details, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed for efficiency and traction over even the roughest courses—but you're really paying for the peace of mind that you're riding the best.
Why you'll love it
1. This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and U.S. National Champ Katie Compton
2. Carbon rules on the cross course—it's lighter, more forgiving, and more efficient than aluminum
3. The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
4. Cross-specific design details like the Quick Connect removable water bottle cage and a 1x drivetrain add up to a better ride
5. Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
|Frame||600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, hidden fender mounts, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast|
|Fork||Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes|
|Headset||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
Front: 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc|
|Tires||Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11 speed|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1, 11 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts|
|Brakes||SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dnister Black/Viper Red / 50cm||601479614981||545942||BOO32876913D|
|Dnister Black/Viper Red / 54cm||601479615001||545944||BOO32658367D|
|Dnister Black/Viper Red / 56cm||601479615018||545945||BOO32867563D|
|Dnister Black/Viper Red / 58cm||601479615025||545946||BOO3253439D|